I’d like to thank Donny at TRAVELINGPERSECOND for nominating me for the Liesbster Award, go have a look at his blog.
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Rules for The Liebster Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog.
- List these rules in your post.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Answer all question from person who nominated you
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award.
- Select 11 questions for the individuals/blogs you nominated.
- Inform the people/blogs that you selected of their nomination for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post
Ten things about me:
- photography has become my hobby
- my favourite season is winter
- I love being outdoors whenever possible
- I really do not like hot and humid weather
- I love to travel
- I love spending time at the lake
- I love BBQ season – less clean up
- I love taking photos of the night sky (not good at it yet but learning)
- I’m a softee when it comes to my kids
- love “me” time – lol
Here are my answers to Donny’s questions:
- What tourist attraction do you like in your country? I think the CN tower in I think The CN tower in Toronto is the one tourist attraction that I like – you can see the entire city and harbour from there and such a great view at night with wall the lights
- What education level that makes many special memories in your life (Elementary School, Secondary School or College)? Why? I would say College because that’s where I really figured out about myself and learned to fend for myself as well
- What do you often think before going to bed every night? How blessed my life is
- If you are one of “Avenger”, which character do you want to be? Why? I don’t know anything about the Avengers – sorry
- What do you like most in your life? I love everything about my life, I can’t pick just one
- If you have a lot of money, what will you buy for the first time? A trip somewhere and possibly on a private jet – lol
- Which country do you most dream to visit? Why? Iceland or NewZealand – for the scenery and would love to photograph iconic places
- What important thing do you want to give to your spouse that you haven’t been able to give it to her/him at this time? A surprise trip for our anniversary
- What will you do first when you become a president? There are so many issues that need to be addressed, I would not know what to do first
- What social activities do you often do? Go to the movies, sporting events, hang out with friends
- If you are allowed to choose again, what profession do you choose? If I had to choose again, I think I would do something in the medical field – not sure what exactly
I’m really not sure who to nominate- there are so many great blogs out there – so anyone can answer these questions and would love for you to tag me so I can see your answers –
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go ?
- What TV show are you binging on right now? Why?
- Did you love the GOT final episode?
- What is you favourite time of year?
- If you had to pick and emoji for yourself what would it be?
- What sports do you like to follow?
- What is a popular tourist attraction in your city?
- What place would you like to visit?
- What pets do you have?
- What is your favourite snack?